PRESS PASSES NOT AVAILABLE ANYMORE AT DREAMHACK VALENCIA 2017
If you are a professional working in the communication field, you will be able to request your accreditation in advance via e-mail [email protected] AFTER 4 JULY You should provide the following information in your message:
Regarding the media company:
- Name of the magazine and publisher you are working for. If you are working for an on-line communication medium, please provide URL of the Home page and publisher (if applicable).
- Full address (Address, country, province, city, postal code)
- Web (For online mass media, only if it is different from the Web of the company you are working for)
With regards to the journalist / photographer for whom accreditation is sought:
- email address
- Contact phone number
The organization reserves the right to request relevant documentation identifying you as a professional journalist.
As a registered journalist:
- You will have our press releases delivered to you by email
- You will be invited to all the press calls and press conferences that we conduct
- You will be received your personalized press pass by mail, without the need of waiting in a queue
- You will receive the press kit in advance (by e-mail) and a printed version in the fair
Notice: regarding influencers (YouTube, Twicth, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram), this year we will give away press passes to those who comply the following terms and conditions:
- The owner’s account must be at least 1 year old
- The main theme of the account needs to be related with videogames and electronic entertainment
- The account must have at least between 50.000 and 100.000 followers or subscribers to get a one-day pass on Thursday, and over 100.00 followers or subscriber to get an event pass.
- When It comes to blogs, they need to present an activity report (by Google Analytics or similar) to prove their visits are over 25.000 a month
We will take into consideration the number of comments and the diffusion of the account.
All the requests that don’t meet the criteria will be denied.
DreamHack Valencia 2017 keeps the right to deny an event pass to any channel whose main thematic is not gaming, or any other reason that seems convenient.