Packing for LAN
If you are going to spend four days in our LAN, you will need to know what do you need there. Here you can find a list to keep everything in mind. It is easy to forget something at home!
Remember to read the rules for DreamHack Valencia, there you will find useful pieces of advice. Take notes and, please, be very careful with your property once you are in the LAN.
If you are not taking your valuables with you when you are away from your PC, please ask your neighbours to keep an eye on them. Never leave your phone or wallet on your table unattended and secure your PC and screen to the table with cable tie.
- PC with all the necessary cables.
- Screen with all the necessary cables
- Keyboard, mouse and mousepad
- 10-meter network cable
- Cable tie to keep your cables together
- Tape. It can fix anything!
- Console and gamepad. Make sure you can connect them to your screen.
- Mobile phone and charger. Your parents will want to know if you have had dinner.
- Camera. If you don´t share your DHVLC16 experience on Twitter, Facebook, your Blog and Youtube, you are doing it wrong.
- Flashlight to find your stuff in the dark
- Your own office chair. We will provide you with one, but maybe you prefer your own.
- Chains and locks. You want to protect your valuables.
- CD or USB drive with your OS and drivers
- Games and other software
- Antivirus software. Make sure it is updated and ready to work.
- Comfortable clothes and shoes
- A swimsuit. You may want to visit the beach.
- A sleeping-bag and a pillow. You need somewhere to sleep.
- A tent.
- Towels. You NEED to shower. It is NOT optional.
- Ear plugs
- Any other medication you need to take.