DreamHack Valencia does not impose any age restrictions (Event and Day pass) But any minor (born after July the 13th 1999) who wants a LAN Pass or a Gamer Pass will be able to attend as long as they are able to provide The Parental Consent Document (attaching the required documentation) in which the parent takes the responsibility for their children’s actions and the damage they could cause during the festival. Any case, DreamHack Valencia is open for all ages but can contain content like tournaments, exhibitors and partners showing games and other material not suitable for all ages. By any means the organizers (DreamHack, ENCOM and Feria Valencia) will take any kind of responsibility for the actions of the minors.
LAN OR GAMER PASS – MINORS
In case the minor is emancipated, s/he will have to prove it with a photocopy of his/her official birth certificate, together with a photocopy of his/her ID card or Passport. For other minors, they will do as follows:
- .The signed parental consent can only be signed by:
- One of the parents.
- If the parents are divorced, the parent who has the custody will be the one to sign.
- His/Her guardian.
- The inscription process will be as follows:
- The parents will sign the paternal consent and fill in the inscription form which can be found here.
- The parents will fill in the form with their and their children’s data.
- Once at the festival, minors are asked to carry with them:
- A photocopy of his/her parent’s ID card
- A photocopy of his/her ID card.
- A photocopy of the family book to prove the parent-child relationship.
- A contact number.
- The Parental Consent Document (filled and signed).
PARENTAL CONSENT DOCUMENT
Find the form at the ‘Parental consent’ section or download at www.dreamhack.es If the minor does not carry the required documents, s/he may be asked to leave the venue. The ticket WON’T be refunded. We would like to encourage the parents to join their children in the event to make sure they do not access unlawful content from the event or take part in situations that may happen in an event made for an older audience. Every attendee throughly understands and accepts all the rules previously mentioned. The organization reserves the right to change these rules without previous notice.