The fighting games have their special place in DreamHack, with SSFIV as the most representative game of the genre today. The historic title increases exponentially in number of players and events each year. This year DreamHack Valencia supports the Capcom’s title with a greater space for home players, but without forgetting the biggest names to come out to do their combos
The franchise has enjoyed significant success all around the world. Since Capcom released the first arcade game in August 1987 the series has had total home software sales of 32 million units, and arcade cabinet sales of over 500,000 units generating more than $1 billion in revenue. The arcade version was released on December 16, 2010 containing all content from the console release, and featuring additional characters including Yang and Yun from Street Fighter III. This edition will be last version from Street Fighter IV series.
Each player needs a COMPETIDTOR PASS in order to participate
· Format: 1vs1
· Prize pool: 3.000€ + sponsors gifts
· Place: DreamHack Valencia 2013, Feria Valencia, Valencia, Spain
· Dates: 19th – 21st, July
· Player slots: 64
· Platform: Xbox 360. Lastes patch available
· Rules: TBD
· Format: 1vs1
· Configuration: Random stage, Versus Mode, 99 Seconds, No Handicap.
· Groups and playoffs: 2/3 rounds, 2/3 games.
· Grand Final: 2/3 rounds, 3/5 games.
· All characters available
· Schedule: TBD
· Controllers: All competitors must bring their controllers or compatible joystick compatible. Adaptors allowed
· First come, first serve for the 64 player slots
Once you´ve bought COMPETITOR PASS, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with this info:
- Player´s Complete Name
- Player´s Nickname
- Email used for ticket purchase
- Phone number
Tournament registration will be CONFIRMED once DreamHack sends confirmation email
Para cualquier consulta e información sobre los torneos puedes escribir al email email@example.com